Our office has the experience you need to develop your custom estate plan and to answer any questions you may have
about estate documents and matters relating to probate, real estate, business, contract, or family law.
Bob has practiced law since 1996 and has been a member of
the Hawaii bar since 1997. He has attended over 17 specialized classes on estate planning, wills & trusts, elder law,
and probate. He a member of the bar of the United States District Court, District of Hawaii, and also a member of the
bar of the United States Supreme Court. The firm has provided estate planning for numerous clients, including those
who are single, married, divorced, in subsequent marriages, non-traditional marriages, partners, and non-U.S. citizens.
In addition to the estate expertise, we have
substantial experience in other areas of law, including:
- Establishing limited liability companies
- Mediation, Arbitration, and dispute resolution; former executive director of the West Hawaii Mediation
Center and currently a court appointed arbitrator for the third circuit court of Hawaii
- Extensive experience in contract
law, contract review, leases, and purchase agreements
- Experience with Hawaii real estate and foreclosure law
- Experience as foreclosure commissioner for the Hawaii Circuit Court in Hawaii County
Feel free to call the office and inquire about
legal matters in any of these legal areas I do not practice in any areas of law involving litigation. Please
call and I will determine if I can be of assistance or refer you to an attorney who can assist you with your legal needs.